Leave can be granted only on particular leave form which is available in the office. This leave form must be signed and approved by the parents of the students. At a time, maximum five days leave will be granted. Leave application must be sanctioned by the concerned teachers. “Leave exceeding 5 days will be granted only on the certification of a registered medical practitioner.”
The names of the students who remain absent for ten days continuously from any class, without proper leave shall be struck off from college rolls. However, the Principal at his discretion and after the recommendation from teacher concerned may readmit such students on the payment of the readmission fee.
“The college has a spacious, well-maintained library.”
1. The students of B.A., B.Com, B.Sc., Ist year, 2nd year 3rd year and M.A. classes will be allowed to issue four books at a time.
2. Failure to return the book/books on the 15th day from the date of issue will entail a fine of Re. 1 per book per day, which shall then increase to Rs. 2 per book per day after the first week.
3. If a book, after it is issued to a student, gets damaged or is lost the borrower (student) will be required to pay for the damage or loss.
4. Request for the issue of Reference Books and current periodicals should not be made, as these are not issued. However, they may be read and consulted in the library.
5. College identity cum library card is invariably to be carried while visiting the library. This card should be kept carefully.
6. Loss of books should immediately be reported to the librarian in writing.
7. Students are advised to deposit their own book/books etc. with the library attendant before they approach the librarian, or the books shelves and the tables on which magazines etc. are displayed for reading.
8. Library is a sacred place. It expects decency and decorum to be maintained not only by its staff but by the visitors and readers also. Therefore, the college expects its students to observe necessary silence while they are in the library.